Friday, January 4, 2008


I spoke with Bill Wortman earlier today and he informed me that Elliot's esophagus was not long enough to be attached. The doctor's have taken the steps to stretch the esophagus, and will wait a month to see if it stretches enough with a second surgery.

No comments: