Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Roy Aafedt Update

Back in December I had a brain aneurism and Gary Clark got emails going out to the praying saints. I am here to tell you that if it was not for all those prayers from all the saints all over the country I truly don't believe that I would be sitting here emailing you today. I have become a more than ever believer in pray and the power of it. We often never hear of the positive things that happen from prayer and I personally wonder sometimes whatever happened to that person.

Well, I just want to thank everyone that prayed for me because the Lord Jesus Christ was listening and I am proof of it. There is only about a 17% survival rate from the surgery I had, and I have no long-term after effects from the surgery. That is just unheard of, according to my doctor. I personally believe I am here today in the condition I am because of prayer. I want to thank you and all the saints for taking time to pray for me and my family in a time of desperate need. "May the Lord repay you for what you have done" (Ruth 2:12).

In Christ our Lord

Roy Aafedt

Fargo ND

No comments: